Friday, September 28, 2007

wine & bread.

Photo Hosted at Buzznetthe same day that i took the pics below and now we have an inch of snow on the ground but it looks like it's stopped now.

i took a relaxing mineral bath and i have new-agey "audio visions" playing on t.v. and i just washed my face. nag champa burning. a little vino. a very warm fire in the stove so i won't freeze tonight. thank you. i'll say it if i wanna say it.

you can't tell me not to say thank you. xie xie.
see? i even said it in mandarin. how do you like them apples?

actually it is too hot in here right now.

i'm gonna clean my room, now i think.
or pretty soon, anyways. tonight.
it's rather a mess.

i think it is cool that it snowed. totally unexpected for me. i don't watch the news or the weather channel; and even if i did... i would most likely not pay attn cuz iam too buzy wif my own foughts, u C?

ADHD

serious.

i'm gonna steam clean the carpet sometime tom orrow.

count on it.

i wish you could