Wednesday, September 12, 2007

i hurt myself today

what is the point of having a blog if nobody will read it?
this one is for the universe.
not me. but me.
i would like some assistance.
i am asking.
guidance
what is it?
what is going on?
forget it.
as in forget 'me'
me.

let it go.
surrender.
give up?

give IT up.
what is IT?

does it matter that we live in a universe?
with galaxies?
black holes?
dark matter?

what about time?
past/present/future?
huh?
what is that.

everyone is feeling something
now i will take my pills
i slept a lot today
hiding
hurting
sorry.

everyone is hurt in this situation.
that sucks, doesn't it?
but

and WHY lord? WHY on EARTH do i have to feel like such an idiot?
thinking.
thinking.
label it thinking.

where does individual hurting inside come from?
my empire of dirt.