Friday, September 28, 2007

don't trust your heart.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet
in this pic you can kinda see that i have a black right eye... another lovely result of my accident. the actual impact was on my cheekbone but under the eye is still bruised.
and i keep bumping my hand into things which makes it take longer to heal i think.

we took our daughter to the doctor this morning and as usual, it wasn/t necessary, but oh well. better safe than sorry applies here.

i'm really getting annoyed with not having full use of my right hand. it makes everything take soooo long. it must mean that i need to SLOW down.

i did read some more bible last night. i was brought up reading the bible almost daily so i felt that i pretty much have it covered. well, once i start reading the stories, my memory gets jogged and the stories are again familiar in a new way tho coming at it from this current time in my life.

i really think the bible is interesting, but i also like pretty much all religious text. it's all interesting. a lot of people at my alma mater were majoring in religious studies (not bible school) but the general consensus is that is a frivolous major. not that it's not worth studying, esp. if you don't really need to have a serious job..

ok. enough.