Saturday, September 15, 2007

is that what you think? wow.

my son loves bob dylan and has seen him in concert. my son is totally awesome, no doubt about that. none a'tall.

i've been interested in red wine, as of late.
for a while there i had no interest in alcohol at all....
but it seems to've returned.
i'll have to tell my doctor so we can remedy that situation
because it is nothing but a downhill road. and you know it, don't you.
but i sent two postcards yesterday and i am sending another one today.
doing my duty, you see.

i feel like it is my duty also to be listening to music and exposing myself to music all day long. last.fm (which i have on my sidebar) is great for that. so is pandora. those are the ones i know about.

another duty is riding bikes, skating, dancing. and walking. so there.
it is weird that the firefighters for the moonlight fire are all stationed here in our town. it is a trip. there are several booths where people can buy t-shirts that say "moonlight fire 2007" and everyone has these signs up about 'thank you firefighters' blah blah blah. i say, 'let it burn'!!

haha

not really. but it is supposedly a boost for the economy of this sluggish little nowhere town. so that's cool, i guess.

did i mention that i am drinking wine?
cool.
k. well. i guess i'm audi-tola.
catchya on the flip side.
i'm gonna make like a baby and 'head out'
hahaha