Tuesday, October 16, 2007

this isn't country at all

i made this crappy flag pillow - Photo Hosted at Buzznetback - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
here is a flag pillow that i made.
i wish it were better.
especially the stars,
:-(
it took me all day...
it's okay.
signing my name on the back is COPYING raymi. it is.


i need to be getting my shit together!
going to visit my mom for a while.
i guess that will be good.


R.E.M Drive


more - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
just because i think michael stipe has the sexiest lips ever and that i would like to kiss him doesn't mean anything cuz it is never gonna happen and i know that.
just like how some guys are in love with molly ringwald's lips and stuff. it's not a big deal! even tho i get jealous about it. dumb.
i wish i had her lips on MY FACE, too. as in... they would be my lips.