Monday, October 15, 2007

i think i am

 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet7 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

light sleep last night. i did take a nap yesterday, tho.
so, up at 4:30 this mornin'
oh well.
should do yoga.
maybe i'll just turn it on and feel guilted into doing it.
i NEED to build a fire. :-(
 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
the other day this woman was mad at me and the only thing she did to me
was she grabbed my boob two different times.
those were the only lunges she made at me.
maybe she figured that would be the most sensitive spot?
or maybe she just wanted to feel my boob.
grey - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
that shirt has a ton of interesting and cool symbols
like lips, stars, keyholes, arrows, and the number 36... plus more.
which make people think
i am a witch, i bet.
i think people often think i am a witch.
 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet